Monday, February 25, 2019

Diary w/e 2 Mar

Sun 24 Feb
Ian Hamilton at adult SS on the witness of the Spirit, Rpm 9 and then he preached on the woman taken in adultery. I preached on knowing the future at Harmonsworth - on how Jesus knew His future for he new Ps 22. New men from China, Ghana, Nigeria and Philippines. An Iranian church member, recently baptised, told me the good news of her asylum being granted thanks to the testimony of our church.

Mon 25 Feb
Central Middlesex OPD having had the urology constant inject Botox into my bladder wall. Now a two week wait to see if the waterworks are better.

Tu 26 Feb
Before hearing Paul at ELT I withdrew some US dollars and as I left the premises, checked they were in an envelope in my carrier bag. Two hundred yards continuous walk without incident then checked my bag in the town hall, Checked the bag: no holes or cuts. Reported to the police as a theft. Not insured. To Loftus Road, QPR. Leeds supporters made a great noise but despite dominating play with twice as much possession, we lost 1-0.

Wed 27 Feb
The police have closed my case with no result.

Thu 28 Feb
Only six out of eleven elders at early morning prayer. Took a 91 year old to Heathrow and checker her in to fly to Myanmar.

Fri 1 Mar
Great game Leeds 4 WBA 0, 50+% possession when by contrast with 60+% we lost at QPR.

Sat 2 Mar
Had to postpone our visit to family in Cambridge with Katy not well.

No comments: