Saturday, January 05, 2019

Diary w/e 5 Jan 2019

Sun 30 Dec

Laurens Du Plessis was good on the ascension's purpose. Fourteen for lunch at the Littles. Pizza to celebrate my son in law's birthday. I preached to about twenty detainees at Harmondsworth, encouraging the with sex new things for a new year.

Mon 31 Dec

Katy started the morning helping the Ealing Night Shelter at IPC. At home and not even bothering to stay up and see the new year in.

Tue Jan 1

Quiet at home and glad I did not see Khan's pro-EU propaganda fireworks last night.

Wed Jan 2

Only a couple of members joined me for U3A current affairs on Brexit - the state of play. Opinions have not changed from the way we voted over two years ago. We agreed on our ignorance as to the future. Around twenty at church prayer.

Th 3 Jan

Dinner at Cafe Rouge Ruislip as I had a half price deal.

Sat 5 Jan

Seven of us for cafe breakfast and six on a cold Greenford bookstall.

No comments: