Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hospital diary 2 Aug 17

A pleasant surprise. The hospital used to allow one a free hour of wifi each day. The limit seems to be no more though one has to keep on logging in.

For the first time I am leaving my mobile on 24/7. So if you want a chat, 

 feeling drained at Northwick Park Hospital.
Lost 10lb in 4 days thanks to IV furosemide. Shane Warne should have tried this. http://news.bbc.co.uk/…/newsid_2…/newsid_2747600/2747627.stm I do have a connection with the great Aussie. Seeing me at Lords in my red t-shirt he said on Sky that Father Christmas was in the crowd.

Good news: Rachel and the children visited. Bad news they are banned as are all children under 12 due to risk of infection. I think it is the risk to them not from them which is silly as the parents should have the choice. I hear that they do not do cardiac surgery here so I might be transferred to Hammersmith where we have a cardiologist consultant friend but nothing is decided yet.

No comments: