Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hospital Diary 9 Aug 17


Enjoyed FaceTime with Debbie in California until the connection failed. Free internet in the NHS cannot be relied upon but what there is, I am thankful for.


48 years ago today -the photo not the cake. We were both 23, the average age for marriage in England in 1969! Does anyone recognise me in my last clean-shaven year?

Image may contain: one or more people





Forbidden fruit the sweetest. A mini bottle of proseco to celebrate the wedding anniversary thanks to Rachel.
9 August at 15:57
Doctor says I should have angiogram tomorrow (Thursday) morning.
9 August at 16:09
Chocolate from my wife for the anniversary and strawberries from visitors. It cannot get much better.

I had eight evenings of halal curry or caribbean dinners. Now I am back to English and it is not bad. Breakfast and lunch give no such choice.

First day of rain with visibility so poor I can see Wembley but not the City. More autumnal than summer.
Katy and Adrian visited. Nurse says I am on the list for angiogram tomorrow. fasting after midnight.



No comments: