Wednesday, March 01, 2017

A terminological anomaly.

In the UK we have solicitors and barristers. In the USA they have attorneys. Yet in these countries, what is the government's top legal advisor called? The USA has a solicitor general. The UK government has the attorney general. How did this ever come about?

No comments: