Sunday, November 11, 2007

Homophobia

The word is part of the victim culture so irrespective
of its meaning, should be avoided. The whole debate
with homosexuals is a linguistic battle. I never refer
to them as gay. if I am polite I talk about
homosexuals, if not it is queers. They use it so why
can't I? I actually like the word homosexualist
because it is neutral as to orientation but indicates
one supportive of the homosexual agenda. Cameron and
most politicians are homosexualists. My favourite
quote is,
'It would encourage clear thinking on these matters if
persons were not characterised as heterosexual or
homosexual, but as individuals who have had certain
amounts of heterosexual experience or homosexual
experience. Instead of using these terms as
substantives which stand for persons, or even as
adjectives to describe persons, they may be better be
used to describe the nature of the overt sexual
relations, or of the stimuli to which an individual
erotically responds.'
Sexual Behaviour in the Human Male Kinsey et al 1948
p617

The other area I battle over language, is the E.U..
I am not a Europhobe, afraid of Europe, I am a misEU,
believing the EU to be a bad thing. I had to invent my
own word as I distinguish between the hated EU and the
continent I appreciate. EUrophiles do not
.

No comments: