International Presbyterian Church March Prayer requests:
Give thanks for lots of new faces around
the church recently – both believers
Pray for those currently preparing to
enter into church membership.
The church has just finished a 7 week
evangelistic course which has prompted
many good conversations – pray
Pray for the church family as Jonty and
others leave at the end of March to plant
the new church in Leeds.
Pray that the church’s finances would
Culcheth Community Church,
Minister: Vacant www.ccculcheth.org
Give thanks for the ministry at Culcheth,
and for all that has been done and is
being done through the church and
Pray for the church as they go through a
process of reappraisal and discernment
during their time of vacancy.
- Pray for wisdom in decision-making, encouragement for the church’s members, and fruitful future service whatever shape it might take.
Kyle of Lochalsh
Interim Moderator: Andrew Randall www.gracecommunity.co.uk
• Pray for the congregation during the current vacancy, that it would be confident in God and remain outward- looking in its ministry.
• Give thanks and pray for those serving the congregation in Word ministry during the vacancy.
• Pray for God to raise up a man to lead and serve the congregation through a faithful Biblical ministry.
• Pray for Andrew Randall as Interim Moderator and Hamish Baillie as loan elder, that they would be given grace to serve the congregation well.
Grace Church Larbert
Minister: Andrew Randall www.gracechurchlarbert.org
• Give thanks for the church’s youth work, and pray for families as they face increasingly difficult challenges in the Christian nurture of their children.
• Pray for those currently being prepared for the diaconate,
• The church needs a temporary home for the summer months, when the school where it normally meets will be unavailable due to renovations.
• Pray also for the identification and acquisition of land for a perHighland International Church, Inverness
Give thanks that, after 5 years of
ministry, the congregation has grown
significantly in recent months. Pray for
Pray that new members will quickly feel
at home, that new relationships will be
formed, and that they will commit to
serving the congregation faithfully
Give thanks for a new ruling elder who
has been received into the presbytery.
The church has been significantly
impacted by long-term health issues
affecting its leadership – pray especially
for James and Jane Torrens.
Minister: Paul Levy www.ipc-ealing.co.uk
Give thanks that legal issues have been
resolved, and loan funding secured, for
the building project. Pray that work will
Pray for four new potential elders who
are undergoing training.
Give thanks for Gethin Jones and Chris
Roberts, who will both be working with
IPC Ealing as assistant ministers shortly.
Pray for the church’s outreach to the
sizeable Polish community in London.
Minister: Doug Curry www.ipc-liss.com
• Give thanks for some new people who have been coming.
• Pray for the Sunday afternoon house group for those not able to make it on a weekday evening.
• Give thanks for a good outreach event at Christmas, and a good Gift Sunday recently.
• Doug will retire later this year, and a Pastoral Search Committee has been formed; pray for wise decisions, and for the right man to be appointed.
• Pray for the unity of the congregation, for good communication and healthy relationships.
New City IPC, Shepherd’s Bush
Minister: Chris Hatch www.newcityipc.org
Give thanks for some new people who
have been coming, and pray that they
would feel at home.
Pray for a strong sense of unity amongst
those from many different ethnic
Give thanks for the new
communications person who is helping
The proto-Session meets regularly –
pray for unity, and for wise and godly
Pray for the ongoing preaching ministry
– the church is currently studying the
book of Acts.
Give thanks for Barry’s recent trip
to India, seeking to support church members in their witness to family & friends in their home countries.
Pray that the Reformed books being
distributed in India will have a significant
influence and be a help to many.
Pray for the ongoing ministry of the
church in Southall.
Trinity Church Aberdeen
Minister: David Gibson www.trinityaberdeen.org.uk
Pray for the church’s continuing
search for land or a building, that
the Lord would lead clearly and give
both wisdom and courage in
The church is studying Luke’s gospel,
using Uncover material in small groups.
This has proved fruitful in encouraging
Christians to meet one-to-one with
non-Christian friends to study the Bible.
Give thanks and pray for all involved.
Pray for Ben Traynor as he continues
to work alongside the church while
studying at Cornhill in Glasgow.
Minister: Matthew Roberts www.trinitychurchyork.org.uk
• Give thanks for recent encouragements, including the congregation voting to put forward two men as potential elders. Pray for Roland and Simon as they go through the assessment process, and for continued unity in the congregation as the leadership expands.
• Give thanks for good attendance
over the last few months, including a real increase in the number of non- Christians coming to the church through invitations from friends & family. Pray that they will respond to the gospel.
• The church has enjoyed a good year with a number of interns but they will be finishing in the summer and there are no replacements at the moment. Peter Leach will however be continuing as a trainee minister – pray on for him.
All Nations Church, Ilford
Minister: Simon Arscott www.ilfordipc.co.uk
Simon & the family have now been in
Ilford for about a year. Give thanks for a
good, steady beginning.
Give thanks for the 40ish people coming
along in the morning, and the 20ish
returning in the afternoon.
- Pray for the couple moving down from Derby in the summer, that they Church Plant:
Minister: Stuart Cashman www.immanuelbrentford.org
The church has now been meeting
for 10 months – give thanks for a
Pray on for Stuart’s work as chaplain at
Brentford Football Club.
Pray for existing and new connections
with friends, neighbours, etc.
Pray that the congregation would
remain focussed on the mission of the
church, and not become complacent.
There will be a Life Explored course
after Easter – pray that this would prove
useful and fruitful.
Christ Church Central, Leeds
Minister: Jonty Rhodes http://www.centralleeds.church
• Give thanks that Jonty & family have found a suitable house in Leeds, and pray for them as they move next month.
• Give thanks for the safe arrival of Ottie Rhodes on 7th March.
• Pray for the provision of a suitable and affordable venue for the church in the longer term, and for the necessary funding for the church’s work.
• Pray for jobs for eleven people who will be moving from Derby to Leeds.
• It would be great to have others joining the team so the church can go public quickly.
• Pray for non-Christian contacts.