Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visiting my local mosque

I was among the first to enter the Islam exhibition in the halls of the mosque in West Ealing. It is a very professional exhibition as I expected from the URL but it was not staffed by professionals but locals. I walked round than asked the man on the desk why, though they had lots on the prophet Jesus, they had not displayed his greatest titles in the Koran, titles given to no other prophet, theirs not excepted. Jesus is the Word of God, the Spirit of God. he said all prophets have different titles. i replied no-one has these titles. Eventually others joined in the conversation, Muslims form India, Pakistan and Somalia. We had a full and frank exchange of views in a very good spirit. We discussed Wilders and freedom of speech, just about everything except I never got onto taqiyya. This was because these guys were so friendly I did not want to say I could not trust them according to their religion. Taqiyya means the end justifies the means and you can deceive non-Muslims to promote Islam.

The man speaker to me was a young very well spoke local gut, Imran. I invited him and all the rest to visit our church. I had a good cuppa and biscuit and the server even offered me the gift of his hat when i said I had lost one like his I bought in Kabul. So folks, dialogue is good. Friendship is good. What these guys objected to about Wilders was that he tared them all with the Islamist's brush. They all sounded commit ed to living in peace with all.

All in all a very satisfying hour's visit. This blog shows I am hard line against Islam and its expansion. I believe it is the religion of jihad but the majority of Muslims I meet are people of peace. Unlike Christians they may be better than the one they follow.

No comments: