Monday, April 14, 2008

Nautilaa, Boulogne.








I was not impressed by the French national aquarium. A nation goes totally secular yet still preaches. Never have I been round an exhibition with so much propaganda. It appears it is up to us to stop the oceans dying and we should write down what we are to do about it. I am going to tell Greens to get of my back and shut up. Before lunch we enjoyed the penguins. Lunch was the second gripe, an expensive restaurant or all of two dishes at the bar. No notices telling us there was food in the main exhibit too. We went outside to a very basic cafe. Then we rushed back and through the main exhibit to see the sea lions fed and at their tricks. they were very good but when we tried to find the start of the tour again the lifts were slow and not much help. We split up. I thought I would go out and round again but could not get back in on my tiket so I give Nautilaa about 2 or 3 out of 10. The sealions were full of tricks and very intelligent.

No comments: