Thursday, January 29, 2009

Some of my Favorite Things

Rules:

1.) Make a list of some of your favorite things, it can be as long or short as you want
to make it.
2.) Then tag as many or as few of your friends that you want to take part in this game.
3.) There is no obligation to create your own list, but it sure would be nice to get to
know you better :-))
4.) Have fun and laugh often :-D
5.) To help get you started...copy and paste these rules.

Here we go....

First though, when I did the earlier list of 25 things about me someone expressed surprise that some items, like sporting interests were missing. The reason was I compiled my list on the basis of the sort of things the person who tagged me had mentioned. it shows lack of originality perhaps and laziness, but that's me folks. The same may apply here. From my friend i first of all learned that the things do not have to be material things.

1. The discipline of daily time with the Lord in prayer and Bible study.
2. Family
3. Local church family
4. Friends
5. The ability to communicate, so my Mac.
6. England
7. Books
8. Travel to see the world.
9. Watching sport especially cricket, football, rugby.
10. Quotations
11. Dabating
12. Preaching both giving and receiving
13. The memory of godly loving parents
14. Food especially savoury of all kinds with Korean the tops
15. Drink with Islay malts the top shorts and Belgian beers the longs.
16. Good pipes and cigars.
17. Choral music

No comments: