Sunday, September 13, 2009

NTFL. No Transport For Lord's.

I want Boris to get TFL sorted because yesterday for the second time running there was no Jubilee Line to get me to Lords. The previous time a TFL employee misdirected me to another station instead of onto the replacement bus. So, once bitten, this time I looked on the web. TFL said there was a partial suspension and there were replacement buses on two sections which I did not need to use. There was no warning at Perivale nor East Acton entrances nor any announcement at Bond Street to say you could not get onto the Jubilee Line from the Central. Exiting from Bakerloo at Baker Street one was not directed to the buses but told to walk. It should be NTFL. No Transport For Lord's.

BTW England were rubbish and I left early :-(

No comments: