Monday, October 28, 2019

Diary w/e 26 Oct

Sun 20 Oct

At son David's for his 27th birthday. Not sanctified enough to join the family at their charismatic church. I am too much of a charismosceptic.

Mon 21 Oct

Stared downloading quotes from my Yahoo group as it is to be deleted by Yahoo and I will lose 2005 to 2010 quotes in two months' time.

Tu 22 Oct

Heard my uncle, Neil Graham died age 90, the last of my parents' generation. Dinner with Mary and Elliott Larson, an Afghan feast.

Fri 25

Son Simpson's funeral. Age 88 he was a left of centre eccentric remembered for his long care of his late wife Berty who had Parkinsomism many years.

Sat 26

Against he odds, England beat he All Blacks to get to the World Cup Final. Katy took me to exchange books a Evangelical Library.

No comments: