Saturday, January 19, 2019

Diary w/e 19 Jan 2019

Sun 13 Jan

Cancelled my Harmondsworth preaching and never even ventured to church. Chest infection has not eased. Weak. No taste or appetite.

Mon 14 Jan

Food has a little more taste but I still feel weak and full of cold so I missed the elders meeting.

Tue 15 Jan

Some better but stayed in and finished the mammoth biography of the Brontes.

Wed 16 Jan

U3A history here with members from England, Germany and Iraq discussing Spain, reconquest, exploration and inquisition. Northwick Park urology consultants offers more botox. Only five of us at Wilcox housegroup on Tit 1:5-8.

Th 17 Jan

Our monthly lunch with the Littles senior.Cafe Rouge Ruislip is a frequent venue. I do not think I shall reorder rare steak.

Fri 18 Jan

Antibiotic finished. Not 100% but a lot better.

Sat 19 Jan

Visited out good friends for 49 years, the Braithwaites near Bedford.

No comments: