Sunday, January 10, 2010

Woody Allen - christiansquoting.org.uk

In California, they don't throw their garbage away - they make it into TV shows.~Woody Allen

In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker. - Woody Allen

Some drink deeply from the river of knowledge. Others only gargle.---Woody Allen

There are two types of people in this world: good and bad. The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more. Woody Allen

You can judge a society by the kind of people it celebrates. - Woody Allen

It (sex) was the most fun I ever had without laughing. -- Woody Allen, Annie Hall

Eighty percent of success is showing up --Woody Allen in Thomas J. Peters and Robert H. Waterman _In Search of Excellence_(1982)

I've often said, the only thing standing between me and greatness is me. -- Woody Allen, New Yorker 1996

No comments: