Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The football cheat

BBC says,'New Argentina boss Diego Maradona will not lose any sleep if Terry Butcher refuses to shake his hand at Hampden.

Scotland assistant Butcher said he will never forgive Maradona for the infamous "Hand of God" goal which helped knock England out of the 1986 World Cup.

"No, I will not seek him out," Maradona said. "I don't understand why Butcher has this attitude.

"England won a World Cup with a goal that never crossed the line, so it's not fair that people should judge me." '

Let me tell my least favorite football cheat the difference.

England's goal was judged by the official's to have crossed the line.

We scored one more anyway. It was not all over after the questioned goal.

WE DID NOT CHEAT TO SCORE.

We did not blaspheme afterwards.

No comments: